Monday, May 28, 2007

Cameron's Mission Call

Life has been so busy around our house. We have got the great news that Brennen and Karen are going to have a baby!! We are so excited to have cousins!!! love you Karen. Kadence and Kim are getting married in the next couple of weeks. Cameron has graduated from High School he is so excited, the same night he received his mission call life does not slow down for Cameron. He is going to Edmonton Canada (so anyone with advise that has been there it is welcome!!) The same night he had the flu so his big night he spent in bed. I'm so sorry Cam. To top it off the next day he was feeling a little better he asked me to get him more thera flu so I gave him some only I realized latter that I had been giving him the night time flu no wonder he was so tired all the time.

No comments: